Unified Messaging is the single greatest time saver of Unified Communications. What other tool can you offer to employees that saves 4 hours per week per user? By tying together your computer and phone, it allows users to view email, voicemail, and fax messages from a single mailbox. Visual access drives prioritizing important messages to the top for quick response and skipping unimportant messages. Messages are available through web, email or mobile device from anywhere the web can be accessed.
Users of Vantage IP Communications Services can take advantage of these Features/Capabilities:
- Visual Voicemail: review voicemails in your inbox and choose which ones to listen to first
- You don’t have to listen to an entire message to realize it’s a cold call, personal call or lower priority call
- Dial in to get messages and system can automatically place return call
- Forward customer voicemails to anyone via email
- Faxes are private, but alternately can be saved or forwarded
- Click to dial from E-mail Contacts for quicker dialing
- Inbound calls identify the caller and the record can easily be added to Contacts.