Historically, only large enterprise organizations could afford to run contact centers to manage the customer support and sales process. The Vantage Virtual Contact Center (VCC) is a hosted solution that Small to Medium-Sized Business can utilize to better serve their customers and prospects without the need for capital investments and with fixed monthly billing costs. It costs five times more to sign a new customer than to satisfy current clients. Customers will call your competition if you keep them on hold too long or don’t answer, and VCC is a powerful tool to keep those customers satisfied.
- VCC makes sure your customers calls are answered promptly by the right people to help them
- Hang ups can be tracked by caller or queue for immediate follow up
- Track productivity of your agents and statistics regarding your customers
- A call center doesn’t need dedicated agents but can track performance by customer
- Remote employees can answer calls and be managed as if in the office, optimizing staff
- Manage multiple queues, quickly move underutilized agents to the busy queues
- Include live calls, email, faxes and voicemails in a customer queue